Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Exchange SPAM Filter

Options

Hi,

BD for Ex2K3 is not to bad. Even if everyone says its a not very professional server software that isn`t intuitivly and easy to use as well as not good documented. OK its not superstable, the autoupdates and the pushupdate is not working allways and the keys are gone sometimes as the statistcis and reports. But we have decided to go with BD and to make it a good product. Ok - they have not decided to go with us and their support never heard about our professional questions before and mostly they did not answer at all. But that does not change our mind - we will do it - even if they are not able to send an engineer to us to help, show and teach our technicians - we could be such a great reference customer...

As the most progs one has to maintain it - thats all. Unfortunetly BD is not supporting this i.e. with offering some *.rwz files to import Spamfilter rules. I asked support in Ru and De - both are not very helpful. Sometimes i think we are the only customer who uses every BD product in the network which is available - the whole ###### with ISA, Exchange, Fileservers, Clients, Mgmt.Console...

I one is also an enterprise user with Exchange pls. post a good working spamfilter-definition to import a s a base of a continously maintainance of my mailserver...

Otherwise i have to talk to our management to by something else that works properly - "NoSpamProxy" i heard should be quite god...

kind regards

Michael

Comments

• Hello,

I think you are talking about version 1.9 of Exchange. You should try our new version. We have a release candidate at the following location:

http://download.bitdefender.com/windows/wi...r_npwin_v20.exe

You will see a better antispam and no need to define antispam rules since the product is able to detect the spams automatically.

Tell me what you think about it.

Clara

• And if you need a manual configured filter you can use the Content Filter. :>

Dan