Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Better Security Report

Bitdefender will create a weekly security report, but it's rather useless. More precisely, it reports a number of vulnerabilities detected and fixed, but does not indicate in any way, shape or form what those vulnerabilities were, or how serious they were.

It would be very useful to get a more detailed list of each of the vulnerabilities. There's a big difference between, for example, just a tracking cookie and an actual virus that has infected the computer. It would also be useful to know when this was detected and where. Depending on the vulnerability in question, it would help me know where I might have got it, what I was doing, and possibly what I could do to avoid it in the future. (For example if the vulnerability happened when visiting a website, it would be useful to know which!)

For example in this week's report it says 162 vulnerabilities. That's not exactly a small number. I would really like to know what those vulnerabilities were. But I can't find any way of getting this information.

Comments

• garioch7
    garioch7 Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭✭

+1

Former Bleeping Computer Malware Response Instructor

• +1

Report is pretty useless in it's current format. I have disabled on all our systems as it raises more questions and provides no answers.

• I don't even get the report it pops up to say it is available but when I try to view it another popup says it will be ready shortly but it never is.

Did read elsewhere a few minutes ago that it was pretty useless so as they suggested I switched it off, and with what is posted above it is not very helpful and not worth the read.