Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Discrepancy With Vulnerability Scanner

Options

Hello: I'm trying to familiarize myself with BIS 2016 and noticed an obvious difference between number of vulnerabilities in the Security Report versus those found in the Vulnerability scanner. The scanner also says it found several (!) but only fixed one. What were the others? How come the # in Security Report doesn't match what was in the scanner report? Usually one can blow off findings like this; unfortunately, with my experiences, I'm not inclined to.

Isn't there a way to get a more detailed explanation as to what "vulnerabilities" were discovered? If the means to get further info isn't available, than this can serve as a request to further elaborate via the BIS interface.

Thanks for any info.

post-202616-0-35009100-1466861926_thumb.png

post-202616-0-10991300-1466862908_thumb.png

Comments

• Hi Clementyne,

The Security Report is designed as a general guide for the protection of the system while the Events area can provide you more details. If you delete the Events then you will not be able to see what happened.

Also, thank you for the feature request, it has been sent to our development team.

• Hello: yes, "Events" was where I looked to get info and there was just one item. Then, there was a notification that a Security Report was available, and according to that, I have 13 vulnerabilities, with one fixed and no way to get further info.

I appreciate that you forwarded the request. It's something maybe a number of people would like additional details about.

:)

Clementyne