Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Deleting Without Asking!

Options
PeterLustig
edited July 2016 in Protection

I am seriously ###### off by this ###### Antivirus. I disabled "Autopilot" and it is still DELETING STUFF WITHOUT FU.CK.ING ASKING ME!!! Am i just to stupid to use the "best Antivirus" or do i always have to predict false positives and disable this ###### 1/2 hour before?

Or is there some freaking option to make it ask you what to do with files instead of just pretending you are some granny with no clue how a computer works and deleting EVERY TINY ###### WITHOUT ASKING?

Wonder how it always gets top scores on usability with such design flaws. It dosnt even tell me what "Autopilot" is... got to guess what it does.

If i unpack a archive i got to whitelist the freaking temp folder... and remove it from the whitelist after unpacking because its a serious selfmade security flaw.

Kaspersky does it that much better,.... too bad they dont give out their ###### for free like bitdefender does.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.