Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Any Way To Get More Control?

Options
Wakame
edited July 2016 in Protection

Hi there,

comin from Kaspersky (thanks Bitdefender for always trowing out bunch of free keys) and got some Problems with the usability of Bitdefender.

Its always deleting my files without even asking and the only way to prevent it is white-listing files/folders BUT...

yeah BUT ... if i unpack a archive i have to white-list the folder that contains the package, the temp folter and the folder that i want to copy to.

Since white-listing the whole temp and download folder isnt realy secure i have to revert it after every unpacking.

And ... doing that white-list marathon every single time i unpack somthing is seriously stupid.

At Kaspersky the solution was easy. Just got a Popup that asked me what do to with the file insteat of ###### up my whole System without even asking.

Is there somthing similar in Bitdefender that im missing?Already disabled Autopilot, still got my files deleted without asking. Cant find any other options.

Btw the options available are a joke. Isnt there some kind of advanced mode with more options?