Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

what can I do ?

Options

Hello again

Yesterday doing a deep analise of the sistem, at the end I found this:

Résumé:

C:\Documents and Settings\graisman\Local Settings\Temp\6gpm3o1q.exe=>(NSIS o)=>lzma_solid_nsis0000 Infecté: Trojan.Downloader.Zlob.ZUJ

C:\Documents and Settings\graisman\Local Settings\Temp\6gpm3o1q.exe=>(NSIS o)=>lzma_solid_nsis0000 Désinfection impossible

C:\Documents and Settings\graisman\Local Settings\Temp\6gpm3o1q.exe=>(NSIS o)=>lzma_solid_nsis0000 Déplacement impossible

C:\Documents and Settings\graisman\Local Settings\Temp\6gpm3o1q.exe=>(NSIS o)=>lzma_solid_nsis0006 Infecté: Trojan.Downloader.Zlob.ZTS

C:\Documents and Settings\graisman\Local Settings\Temp\6gpm3o1q.exe=>(NSIS o)=>lzma_solid_nsis0006 Désinfection impossible

C:\Documents and Settings\graisman\Local Settings\Temp\6gpm3o1q.exe=>(NSIS o)=>lzma_solid_nsis0006 Déplacement impossible

Now, what I did it was : 1° I disable BD real time protection, then I went to IE, I open tools, then options internet, then I click delete cookies, then delete files. But it didin't work.

Now the question is: What can I do ?!!

Thank U

Mr.g

Comments

• vladx
    Options

With the real time protection disabled, find and manually delete that file. ;)

• mr.g
    Options
    With the real time protection disabled, find and manually delete that file. ;)

Hello

Please, tell me how I can do it

Thank you

• Niels
    Options

Hi mr.q

Open BitDefender go to antivirus and uncheck the option realtime protection. After that go to start,my computer,double click on the icon of your hard disc. After that go to tools,folder options,display(view),check the option display hidden files and folders and confirm by pressing on apply and ok. Now open the folder documents and settings and the follow subfolders raisman\Local Settings\Temp. Delete every file that is located in the temp folder. But do not remove the folder.After you done that start BitDefender again,antivirus,check realtime protection again.

Regards

Niels