Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Cannot Select Threat Action On Surface Pro Touchscreen

Options

After a scheduled scan I am shown a window with three threats (cookies). Each of these threats has a drop-down menu to select the remedial action and there is a drop-down menu in the title area to select an action for all of them. The initial actions are all "Take proper action". All well and good.

However, on my Microsoft Surface Pro 2 touchscreen nothing I do changes the selection. I have tried selecting with a finger and the Surface pen to no avail. When touched, the drop-down changes to show my choices but it doesn't accept any touch on a specific action.

I also have a Bitdefender 2016 installed on my PC and I had no problems selecting "Quarantine" or "Delete" for similar threats.

Comments

• macq
    Options

Sorry, minor correction to above description. The initial choice in the drop-down is "Choose Action - All Items" and "Choose Action - this item" (not Take Proper Action as I said above).

The choices in the dropdown are Take Proper Action, Delete, and Take No Action but as described I can touch these and Bitdefender reacts to the touch but it does not apply the action I chose and pressing Continue just results in an error message saying I must make a selection. So, it is impossible to correct a threat on a scheduled scan on my Surface Pro 2.