Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Services Won't Load

Options

A few days ago I have updatet my Win 10 (1511 to 1607) without any problems, all my programs worked ok.

Today I did a clean install of Win 10 build 1607 and everything was perfect until I instaled my Bitdefender Internet Security 2016.

After rebooting the Bitdefender services took about 5 min to load, that's 5 min of no protection.

When I open a program it instantly makes connection to the internet, when several minutes later the Bitdefender services are loaded and I restart that same program then I can choose if I want the program to make connection to the internet or not.

I used the same setup on Win 8.1 and 2 previous builds of Win 10, why is Bitdefender having that problem and what can I do about this.

Kind regards,

Hoss

Comments

• Hoss1310
    Options

I use Internet Security 2016 build 20.0.29.1517

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello Hoss,

Please check your Inbox as you should have received steps to run our diagnostic tool, please reply to the email with the generated log.

Ticket number : 2016080807460001

• Hoss1310
    Options

Thanks sorin for the quick response.

The requested file is on its way to you

Kind regards,

Hoss

• Qaletaqa
    edited August 2016
    Options

I have the same problem with the Bitdefender services.

It takes about 5 minutes before the work after (re)booting the pc.

I have: Total Security 2016 and running W10 64x

When I run the bdagent.exe manually, BitDefender starts right away.

• Sorin G.
    Sorin G.
    edited August 2016
    Options

Hello,

@Hoss I have sent you an email with step by step instructions on to resolve this situation, let me know if that worked for you.

• Sorry but I didn't recieve an email(also not in the spambox) :)

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

The email was directed at Hoss for his situation as it is not just a simple delay.

Arjantje72, let me know if you have an entry for the Bitdefender AgentTask in your Windows Task Scheduler.

• Sorry I misread the post.

But I have an Bitdefender Agent entry running after booting the pc.

• Sorin G.
    Options

@Arjantje72 please let me know what timer do you have setup on the Bitdefender AgentTask

• I don't know exactly what you mean.

But I timed my reboot and after I see my desktop, it takes 4:55 Minutes before Bitdefender Agent starts running.

I Unstalled Bitdefender A couple times with the Bitdefender Uninstall tool, but he problem stays the same.

It happened after the W10 anniversary update, before that I never had that problem.

• The triggers are:

Delay 15 minutes and repeat is 30 minutes.