[Sent To Devel] Bug In Microsoft Windows 10 Vulnerability Scan

edited August 2016 in Protection

After a recent Microsoft Windows Update on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (during which Microsoft reactivated Windows Defender), Bitdefender Vulnerability Scan now displays the error: "Your Windows account 'Nicole' has no password set. We recommend creating a strong password for your account. You should use at least one number or symbol, and one uppercase character." I changed the password for my Microsoft ID (which is used to log into Windows 10) and restarted my computer, but I still receive the error message on the Vulnerability Scan. I use randomly-generated passwords with both uppercase and lowercase characters as well as numbers.

Comments

• Hello,

Please open a case with our Support Team via [email protected] and also please attach the log from the Bitdefender Support Tool.

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/what-to-do-when-encountering-a-technical-issue-(how-to-generate-a-support-tool-log)-1168.html

• I'm experiencing the same thing as NEWBIE. I also have Win 10 Pro (64 bit) - Anniversary update and use Microsoft account for login (not local).

post-204483-0-01944300-1472774928_thumb.jpg

• Same thing here. Win Home 64 bit. Anniversary update and use Microsoft account for login.

• Hello,

The situation is known, our dev team is working on a fix. Thank you for the feedback and understanding.

• On ‎04‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 5:42 PM, Sorin G. said:

Hello,

The situation is known, our dev team is working on a fix. Thank you for the feedback and understanding.

It has been 6 months now.  Is there really no solution to this? 

• this bug is really annoying. I forgot my password several times after reset

On 9/2/2016 at 3:09 AM, cg72 said:

I'm experiencing the same thing as NEWBIE. I also have Win 10 Pro (64 bit) - Anniversary update and use local account for login.

Please submit a PM to support team. they are quite responsive.

• edited November 2017

On 2016/9/2 at 8:09 AM, cg72 said:

I'm experiencing the same thing as NEWBIE. I also have Win 10 Pro (64 bit) - Anniversary update and use Microsoft account to bypass  (not local).

On 2017/8/21 at 3:29 PM, Ashis1908 said:

Please submit a PM to support team. they are quite responsive.

In that case. how long will they be approved according ?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.