Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

FEEDBACK

Options

I'm just here to let you know what you're doing wrong. Take it as it is. I'm not here to be argued with by forum monkeys.

So please keep your snide remarks to yourself. 

BITDEFENDER REPRESENTATIVE; Listen, Absorb, Acknowledge.

Your free virus is highly rated, but the interface is too simple and your upgrade incentive is terrible.

This feedback I'm about to give you is priceless for a professional company of any sort that wants to market their product better.

As an A-Typical user, I want 5 things out of an antivirus software
1. Just an overall great antivirus software

2. Lightweight

3. An option for the ability to manually & very simply tell my antivirus software what IS and what IS NOT a virus. Give me the option instead of just blocking everything automatically.

4. A very visible log / list of manually ALLOWED files & previously blocked and deleted files along with how many times these viruses have been blocked.

5. Everything stated above with the option to upgrade at a REASONABLE PRICE & FLAT ONE TIME FEE and the incentive to do so. I would pay money and support your program.

Basically, you're overpriced and you don't have a solid user interface. 

I would pay $60-$80 to have a program like stated above with lifetime upgrades. A one time flat fee. Who needs more monthly bills!?!?!?

You could use points 3 and 4 as selling points, but I'm telling your right now, I'm not paying per month or year, no way. 

A flat fee and a reasonable price or you can keep your software. 

So there ya go. A short list of what I believe to be the fundamentals of what any virus programs should be. 

-Scott