Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

DELETED MY POST....

Options
scottyb
edited October 2016 in Feature request

What we need out of a virus protection software is 5 things:

1. A virus protection that works and does what it's supposed to do.
2. Lightweight

3. The ability to be alerted and have the CHOICE to manually allow or block things suspected of being malware or a virus.
4. A communication log of both allowed content /blocked content /deleted content and how many instances of each threat/intrusion was found per day with ability to go back, right click and change behaviour of each potential threat even after making your initial decision. 
5. An actual reason for upgrading from the free version and it's currently waaaaaay too expensive.

Nobody wants another recurring bill.  We have enough bills. I would pay $60-$80 for a lifetime license with upgrades. A ONE TIME FLAT FEE>

Your marketing needs work too. Your selling point should be the ability to individually choose to block or allow all potential threats instead of the program automatically doing it in the background without asking. Maybe points 3 & 4 should be SELLING POINTS for a REASONABLY PRICED upgrade

Again, these are basic "no brainer" functions and are missing from the free program. 

Comments

• Sorin G.
    Sorin G.
    edited October 2016
    Options

Hello,

I have edited your post as not to delete it again. Please take the time to read the forum rules, this is a public forum and such behavior is not tolerated.

Constructive criticism is not the same as abusive behavior. Take this as a friendly warning.

Regardless of the status of the thread the feedback has been forwarded to the proper department.

• whatever. absorb it or not .... I don't care. I shouldn't even have to tell you this. Who do you have running your idea department? They should be fired. You've marketed a "set it and forget it" virus protection but don't have the presence of mind to figure out that people want a little control over what's coming in and out of their own computer. Why is that something that I have to tell you? My previous post wasn't' that bad at all and neither was this one..... maybe you're just not used to somebody with actual balls to tell you the truth.  freekin media is feminizing everyone.  Either way, there you have it. Delete this too ':P