Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

program settings locked with a password immediately after installation

Options

Hi all! I just installed the purchased "BIS 2017", but have not yet activated it. I can 30 days to use it free. I can't change any  settings because the program requires to enter a password. I never set a password to access the program settings.

Has anyone had this problem?

My assumptions:

1.The program is not activated so have some restrictions

2.Two years ago I had installed an older version of this program, then removed it and used NOD32

Maybe in the registry are still some entries from the old version of the program?

Help pls.

Comments

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

Most likely you have entries from the past install.

Please contact our support at bitsy@bitdefender.com to assist in resolving this situation.

• 10 minutes ago, Sorin G. said:

Hello,

Most likely you have entries from the past install.

Please contact our support at bitsy@bitdefender.com to assist in resolving this situation.

Thank You for the reply. Three days ago I have created ticket "2016110918010006" about my problem, but have not yet received a response. Is this enough or is it necessary to write a letter? What do you recommend?

• Thank you very much!

The problem is solved!

I was lucky to remember the password that I set two years ago. Thank you for your support! Sorry to bother you.

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

Glad to hear the issue has been resolved.