Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Install problem Bitdefender 2017 - sign in issue

Options

Hi.  I downloaded a 30-day trial of Bitdefender 2017 anti-virus and installed it on my computer (Windows 7 pro 64 bit).  Looks like it installed just fine.  When I try to run the program, it asks me to sign in or create a Bitdefender account.  I have a valid working login, which I have checked on-line (and it works fine).  When I enter it on my computer, I get an unending spinning blue wheel.  Task manager shows that the Bitdefender agent is active (bdagent.exe) and also the Bitdefender Password Manager Chrome (bdxtxcr.exe) (which is odd, as I mostly use Firefox).  I'm not using the Bitdefender firewall, but have enabled all Bitdefender processes (I'm using the Windows firewall with Windows 10 Firewall contoller).  I've rebooted a couple of times and get the login screen for Bitdefender with no problem, then the endless blue circle.  Any ideas?  Thanks in advance

GoldenOne

Comments