Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

No Spam Folder

Options

I have just installed Bit Defender Inernet Security V10 and althought the AntiSpam toolbar plugin has installed and working OK, I have no Spam folder present in the folkder list. Can anyone help?

Regards,

Bazzaman

Comments

• Niels
    Options

Hi bazzaman

Did you also take a look under removed/deleted items? Because normally there you will find the spam folder. Press on the antispamtoolbar on settings and take a look that move message to removed/deleted items.

Regards

Niels

• I have just installed Bit Defender Inernet Security V10 and althought the AntiSpam toolbar plugin has installed and working OK, I have no Spam folder present in the folkder list. Can anyone help?

Regards,

Bazzaman

I found mine as a sub folder of Deleted items and find this an excellent place as you can empty spam and unwanted mail in one go rather than move it from a spam folder to deleted items and then delete it. Also as it is marked as read it is rather no apparrent that you have spam - that in my humble opinion being the whole purpose of anti spam.