Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

System requirements.

Options

.Recommended system requirements

●2GB available free hard disk space(at least 800MB on the system drive)

●Intel CORE Duo(2GHz) or equivalent processor

●1.5GB of memory(RAM)

I have installed the new BD Free on 2 of my systems so far. One has an FX 6300 CPU and 8 GB Ram and is running Win 10 64 bit.  The other one is a 10 inch RCA tablet with an Intel Atom Z3735F quad core CPU running at 1.3-1.8 GHz and 2 GB of RAM and is running Win 10 32 bit. BD Free runs excellently on both systems.

I have another machine I was thinking about putting it on but the stated requirements give me hesitation. This computer has an Intel Celeron 420 single core CPU at 1.6 GHz, 2 GB of DDR-2 RAM and is running Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit. Do the stated requirements mean that BD Free will not run on that system? It is currently running a competitor's free product with no issues but I would like to switch to Bitdefender because it's web protection is far superior.

Comments

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

The application will run but there is a high chance you will encounter slowdowns or other undesirables.