Subscription Extended and Canceled

On 30th Dec 2016 there was a promotion for Antivirus BD for 3 devices. I had Antivirus BD for 4 devices with 117. After chat with support, I was advised that I can have this subscription added to my existing one for 4 devices (not 3) with deduction 30 days of the validity = not 366 days, but only 336 additional days this would mean (117 +336 = 453) days on all 4 computers. I agreed and purchased promotion. When I made update to Antivirus BD 2017, It updated on 3 devices without deduction 30 days of the validity and cancelled existing 117 days on my 4th device. I have immediately contacted support via chat and accelerated a ticket to rectify this error.  2 days later I have received automatic reply, that staff is working on it. I have contacted support by email (no reply) as well as chat who promised to speed up the ticket. Today is 7th January 2017 and I still can't use my 4th device, because it has no protection (existing subscription on it was cancelled). I have been BD over 10 years and nothing like this happen yet. The support was always very quick and helpful. It shouldn't take too long to make adjustment on a subscription to the correct date and device. 

Tagged:

Comments

• Hello,

Really sorry about the situation you encountered.

I have notified the commercial team about the delay.

Please check your email as commercial requests do not have a place on the forum due to their privacy requirements.

This discussion has been closed.