Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Need help regarding activating BTS 2017

Options

Good evening Bitdefender team.

I just purchase a Bitdefender Total Security 2017 (1 user, 1 year) from Bitdefender official reseller in Malaysia. When received the product key via email, It do say that:

If you have purchased a  Bitdefender license before and plan to keep the current license untouched, please create a new Bitdefender Central Account for this new purchase. 

Example 1 New Purchase: Current Purchase Bitdefender Internet Security (284 Days left) - Account Central 1| New Purchase Bitdefender Total Security (366 Days Left) <--For this one please create a NEW Account Central 2 using different email than AC 1.

Example 2 Extending the current license: If your license almost expired and want to extend current subscription, you must purchase the same version products ( If it Bitdefender Internet Security (BIS), than the new license should be the same BIS) and put it on the same Central Account as you current expiring license.

I do have a Bitdefender Internet Security (270++ days left) and I do need to create another account for my BTS 2017. Why it's like that? And what will happen if I add product key to my current account (on active license)? Tq

Comments

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

If you have the same product with the same number of users they will merge.

I would advise contacting our support team at bitsy@bitdefender.com they will be able to provide you with more details.

This discussion has been closed.