Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

not possible to update

Options

Since 3 days now I am not able to get bitdenfender Total security 2017 to update on my laptop (win 10). Manual asking to do update have same result. There is no error reported by the software but I do get the red cross that software hasn't been updating in 3 days now.

It seems like bitdenfender does not react when asking do do (manual) update. The normal animation (circling arrows) does goes not turning. Although when asking to do a virus scan or any other activity, this goes normally like usual. When I check task control off win I see sometimes process for update from bitdender working but after it is gone, nothing happened.

Not sur what I am donning wrong. There in internet connection (I can surf and also play online games) so that can't be the problem. Somebody that can help or offer a suggestion to get this fixed/troubleshooted?

thx

Comments

• STrek77
    Options

After 4 days problems, this was fixed on his own. Still don't know why it did give 4 days trouble..

[closed case]