Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Total Security 2017 Update, Auto /Manual

Options

I have an ongoing issue with the update function. For several months now it will not update, in auto or a manual attempt. I have submitted several requests for help and? So I started searching for answers online, there is an update control console you can download etc. But I have NO desire to become an IT person... AS a paying customer, and maybe this is just me, but I tend to expect the product to; A-work, or B- fixed by vendor. This may come as a shock, but there are many of us who are NOT IT people, and have no desire to be, further should not have to become one to utilize said product. 

I checked the basics, firewall, is update turned on etc. I think that is about the extent that many people will be able to perform without "Technical Support". Technology WILL be the downfall of the human race, as we have become much to reliant on AI and machines, which as many know operate on a "Garbage in Garbage out" rule. AS for now, I would be happy to protect my identity as much as possible, as well as my personal information online, I don't think that is too much to ask as a paying customer.? There is a reason I have 2017 for 5 computers, yet it is only loaded on 2! Having 2 with issues is plenty, so why would I put a program on all 5 devices and increase my anxiety? This has become very frustrating, and all I ask is a resolution, is this too much to ask? If one is not out there, fine, just say so, and I will move on... The near future alternative is to dump BD and spend my money elsewhere.