WSL on Windows 10 has no network connectivity
After the installation of Total Security 2018, all tools that required internet access in WSL, such as ssh and curl, are blocked by bitdefender firewall.
I usually use those tools in WSL and the only way I can use them now is turning off the firewall.
Does anybody know how to configure it so that the bash works again?
All Time Leaders
- 2.2K All Categories
- 1.1K Windows
- 120 Mac
- 387 Mobile Security
- 310 VPN
- 330 Central & Subscriptions
- 381 Other Products & Services
- 83 Security Research Team
- 136 Product features and Ideation
- 152 Enterprise Security
- 626 General Topics
- 170 News & Blogs
- 4.8K Home & home office protection
- 24.2K Old forum topics