Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

A full system scan.

Options

Why the antivirus does not scan the registry, boot area, rootkits, Packed files, archives, all files, startup, memory, cookies?

2017-08-30_182734.jpg

Comments

• You really believe you will get an "official" answer, eh?

• Hi Rampant,

Bitdefender Free is a lightweight solution designed to offer protection without all the hassle of manual configuration against most malware in the wild. In order to achieve this with the lowest performance impact certain features are only available in our full version.

• 6 hours ago, AndreiC said:

Bitdefender Free is a lightweight solution designed to offer protection without all the hassle of manual configuration against most malware in the wild

6 hours ago, AndreiC said:

In order to achieve this with the lowest performance impact certain features are only available in our full version.

Shall we understand that the full version requires "hassle" to configure and has impact on a PC performance????

For some reason the answer doesn't seem credible.

• Rampant
    Options

I solved this problem, I included the necessary options.

2017-08-30_193557.jpg

• 7 hours ago, Rampant said:

I solved this problem, I included the necessary options.

How did you solve it? Just modifying the value from 0 to 1? Will not revert on next update?

And what do you mean by not scanning Packed Files ? When I do an "on demand " scan and If I have a password protected "rar"  , Bitdefender is asking me for password, so somehow is scanning rar files.