Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Better dialog boxes

Options

I'm new to Bitdefender. Last night I was in a hurry to finish a Photoshop project and get is sent out. I tried to save my work but BitDefender wouldn't let me save it in my work folder. I made sure the firewall wasn't blocking my programs; no luck. I tried other folders; no luck again. I search the internet for 20 min or more and found no useful help. I finally found a customer service number and get the answer, disable all protected folders!

What's wrong with this picture:

1. I never asked BD to protect my folders

2. Protection from malicious use is one thing - but  - baring me from saving to a folder is just ridiculous

3. Protected folders is not an "intuitive feature but a new concept to the average user and should not be assumed usage

4. The error dialog box could have been a lot more specific as to what could be done about the problem. theris just not justification for cryptic "too bad for you" messages.

This was a costly waste of time that was totally unnecessary if the slightest consideration of the user was given to designing the software interface. 

If you must have troublesome features, at least give helpful error messages!