Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Opting Out of an Upgrade

Options

Can there PLEASE, PLEASE be an option to opt out of an upgrade (e.g. from BD 2017 to BD 2018), and/or the ability to reinstall an older version.

In multiple threads in this forum various users have wanted to go back to BD 2017 because BD 2018 has presented them with too many compatibility issues.

I still have 7 months left on my subscription but have had to remove BD 2018 from my machine(s).  Now I'm stuck with a product that now longer delivers.

Numerous software companies make their older software available to registered users for the very purpose of allowing them to go back to an older version if the newer one doesn't work out.  At the very least until the newer one gets all the bugs worked out.

Please consider this option for your customers.

Sincerely,

D

Comments

• On 11/8/2017 at 2:42 AM, blopplop said:

Can there PLEASE, PLEASE be an option to opt out of an upgrade (e.g. from BD 2017 to BD 2018), and/or the ability to reinstall an older version.

In multiple threads in this forum various users have wanted to go back to BD 2017 because BD 2018 has presented them with too many compatibility issues.

I still have 7 months left on my subscription but have had to remove BD 2018 from my machine(s).  Now I'm stuck with a product that now longer delivers.

Numerous software companies make their older software available to registered users for the very purpose of allowing them to go back to an older version if the newer one doesn't work out.  At the very least until the newer one gets all the bugs worked out.

Please consider this option for your customers.

Sincerely,

D

There is absolutely no down grade process, you can try is to download and install the offline version of BD previous/old products by searching in google. Or if you want me to find it for you, I would be please to do so.