Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Ads in the App are absolutely annoying....

Options

I bought the license two months ago and now BD pops up ads to renew the license in a hurry...

THIS IS INTRUSIVE AND ABSOLUTELY ANNOYING!

Comments

• You can disable the Ads in options. At least in BD Total Security 2018 you can.

• columbo
    columbo
    edited March 2018
    Options

Hello :)

Do you mean when you click on My Offers in Central? Are you getting pop up adds on your Central home page?

It may be a little preemptive of BD to suggest a offer so quickly, but  it sure beats when we used to get the pop ups on our PCs above our system trays before they implemented the ability to turn that off in our settings, as Marc suggested, Settings/General/Display notifications with special offers.  So if it's just in Central, in a location I chose to click on, I'm ok with it but this just may a personal thing due to past experience with what we used to go through.

• ozziebear
    ozziebear ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi...Do you have this switch turned off?

Capture.JPG

• Gonna try this thanks....

• Marketing Assignment Help

Marketing assignments require students to conduct in depth research. With limited time students find it troublesome to fulfill 

the requirements. If you are also struggling to keep up with your curriculum, we are ready to help you out. Our team has scholars with unmatchable credentials from the topmost business schools. With their expertise you can be sure of getting the perfect write-up for your homework. So don't go on copying from unreliable sources. Take our marketing assignment help and acquire the best grades in class.
    :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Company Name: Assignment Help Experts

Email: info@assignmenthelpexperts.com

Phone: +61 390 881 335 or +1-877 839 9989