Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

outook 2003 gets problems since BD 2015 installed

Options

I have trouble with outlook 2003 since I installed "BD internet security 2015".

Outlook worked until now perfectly.  Since I installed this BD IS 2015, I cannot send mails. I write an email, then push the "send/receive" button in outook, but my email stays in the "outbox" forever. If I put it to drafts, then send it again, after several tries, it works at last and it is being sent. This is quite disturbing.

I would be happy to use ONLY the antivirus part of BD IS 2015, and I would to deactivate all the things in BD that are connected to spam filter and firewall.

How can I do that?

I already deactivated the spam filter in the BD control panel, but the problem remains the same in Outlook 2003.

Can I install a "BD antivirus 2015" and use it with the licence for the "BD internet security 2015" that I already have?

thanks in advance!

Comments

• horia_m
    edited April 2018
    Options

Noone experience similar problems? perhaps with other outlook versions?

I Further deactivated anything that would be connected to this erratic situation in Outlook (like "checking SSL connections") but I still have the same problem.

• Is it possible to use an "internet security suite" licence code for an "antivirus plus" product?