Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Wallet wishlist

Options

Extension in browser - when i click Websites - it is very small windows with hard to use scroll bar.

Can you make it bigger and easier to scroll - or event make big pop up window with websites with icons. Sometimes I use Bitdefender extension to go thru list of forums and other places i would like to visit - this is non issue if I use my browser to type in address.

Obligatory Edge support request :)

Dear mods

I have question which is too revealing about my data to ask on forum. Is there some Bitdefender safe mail where can I send my question? I also think i found a site which does not record password correctly.

In BItdefender main window when i choose Password manager and security settings there are 3 settings

Ask for master password when i log in to my PC

Ask for master password when i open browser and apps

Do not ask for master password

Actually option Do not ask for master password is option where Bitdefender ask for master password only when you need it - like when i need to enter password for website.

Could you rename it to be more clear? I thought at first that this option does not ask for master password at all. And this is actually most convenient option for me, sometimes i just want to read news and dont have to enter password for that.

Add to online Bitdefender faq explanation how cookies works - because when you start to use Wallet there are some sites where you can log in before Wallet enters credentials.

I will explain

I save password in Wallet.

I exit Wallet and browser.

I go back into browers and type address and i am automaticaly logged in without even needed to start Wallet (in case Wallet asks for password on each browser start)

Some user might think that Wallet actually filled password but it is session cookie. I need to log out out of that particular site to actually not use cookie.

Or some user might think Wallet is not working properly - logging in even before Wallet password is entered.

I know this has nothing with Wallet but with web sites and cookies but it might be nice thing to add to FAQ or even in Wallet.

Best regards!