bitdefender 2019 beta

I'm really sorry for the Bitdefender company that after beta testing 2016 2017 and 2018 I did not choose me as the beta tester of 2019, and I was one of the advocates of this company, and I've offered a lot of this product, but I will never go back to BitDefender.

Comments

• SebastianDI
    edited July 2018

Nobody punishes or pushes you to use BD. Dude they offer you even 90 days free trial. I bought the license of BD Total Security 2018 (2 years on AMAZON for 40 bucks) and i am totally happy with it. Just my 2 cents.

PS i would be so happy to test BD 2019. To find bugs, to make the software better. And you come here as an ex worker for BD and you XXXX onto their legs. Nothing else to do?!

;=)

• Hi! 

We've had a pretty limited amount of beta spots available for this year, so not everyone could be added. I'm really sorry that not everyone who wanted to test our products could be chosen, and we'd love to hear your feedback on the 2019 version once it is released to the public. As always, the upgrade to this version will be free for existing users.  

• SebastianDI
    edited July 2018

no problem at all. many use BD but they still XXXX at it. ;=) (so the product is not so bad)

• On 7/5/2018 at 9:48 AM, Sergiu C. said:

Hi! 

We've had a pretty limited amount of beta spots available for this year, so not everyone could be added. I'm really sorry that not everyone who wanted to test our products could be chosen, and we'd love to hear your feedback on the 2019 version once it is released to the public. As always, the upgrade to this version will be free for existing users.  

Have you got an ETA date for the final release? Thanks

Simone

• Bill_k
    edited July 2018

On 7/14/2018 at 2:12 AM, Spulci said:

Simone

Looks like it's available today: https://www.bitdefender.com/solutions/

There's also a new forum for the/index.php?/forum/536-bitdefender-2019-products/" rel=""> 2019 products, but looks like it's just being setup. I'd assume upgrade instructions will be given in time...

• On 7/14/2018 at 2:12 AM, Spulci said:

Simone

I initiated this /index.php?/topic/79302-how-to-upgrade-to-2019/" rel="">thread in the 2019 forum to confirm details of the proper upgrade process.