Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

GTA ONLINE - the saves do not work (fault of BD 2019)

Options
N1k0
edited August 2018 in Archive

I state that I have always had Bitdefender 2018 and I have never had any problems of any kind, it worked perfectly, but since I installed the new version 2019 I started to meet new bugs ... for example in the game of GTA Online I discovered that it does not save plus the progress of the game, he always says save failerd, to be sure that the fault was BD I uninstalled the antivirus and everything worked as before, in addition to a higher speed of performance.

I have already tried to put the game files in the anti-virus exceptions but the problem remains.

Is there a solution to solve the problem?

Meanwhile, I hope that you will be able to solve as soon as possible through an update as well as fix other problems such as real-time optimization that does not work and always deactivates.

Too bad this antivirus seemed the best of all ...

I await news, thanks.

Comments

• I confirm that the problem seems apparently resolved, now comes out of the game without the error of the failed save.

I suggest updating Bitdefender from the application bar icon with the right mouse button and clicking update

This discussion has been closed.