Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Serious bug: Windows resize when desktop changes resolution -> not possible to close anymore

Options
joyrider3774
edited September 2018 in Archive

Hey,

I just came across a seriously irritating bug in bitdefender 2019 under windows 10.

If you open bitdefender main window as well as the window for application access for safe files protection and you start an application (in my case games) that runs full screen and changes your desktop resolution the bitdefender windows get resized. I clicked the view details notification when it got blocked by safe files protection also. After i exit the game the bitdefender windows do not resize to normal size again preventing me from closing the bitdefender windows as i can't click on the cross as it's not visible anymore. CTRL+F4 or ALT+F4 also do not work and i can't change the windows size myselve. The only solution is to reboot my pc as i can't kill the bitdefender process either.

I have made video showing the bug in action (when you see the idea factory screen, please wait till i exit the screen, it did not record the game itselve) and you'll see what i mean

This discussion has been closed.