Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Scheduled scans not running - BTS 2019 - Windows

Options

My scheduled quick and full scans do not run but I have no problem starting them manually. 

This problem only started when I updated to BTS 2019 - scheduled scans worked fine with BTS 2018.

Any suggestions? Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

Please let us know if the scheduled scans in question were created when the 2019 product was initially installed or recently with the new updates.

Additionally, please send us a couple of screenshots showcasing the scheduled scan configuration in question.

Lastly, please let us know what timezone you're contacting us from.

Thanks!

• seagull
    Options

Thanks for your reply Stephan.

• This has been a problem since the 2019 product was initially installed.

• Attached are 2 screenshots of the scheduled configuration (with later starting dates then there were initially since after I discovered the problem I tried to schedule the scans again).

• My timezone is GMT +2

Thanks again.

quick scan schedule.PNG

full system scan schedule.PNG

• Stefan I.
    Options

Hi /index.php?/profile/213919-seagull/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="213919" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/213919-seagull/" id="ips_uid_9625_5" rel="">@seagull

Please try to delete the existing scheduled scans and recreate them now.

For now please schedule them for a couple of minutes away of their time of creation to be able to test them and make sure that under the Advanced tab you've unchecked:

- Close Scan window

- Minimize Scan Wizard to system tray

- Run task with low priority

• seagull
    Options

Hi Stephan,

• I deleted the existing scheduled scans and scheduled one-time scans for a quick scan and a full scan (at different times).  They didn't run.

• I then deleted those scheduled scans and recreated a scheduled full scan on start up, and restarted my computer. That didn't run either.

• I then successfully ran a manual full system scan with no issues reported.

Thanks for trying,

Seagull

• Stefan I.
    Options

Hi Seagul,

If you'd like to further investigate this behavior please send us an email at bitsy@bitdefender.com with the description thus far or a link to this thread and a support tool log:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/1730/

Thanks!

• seagull
    Options

Thanks Stefan but I'm not sure how to get a log of something that doesn't happen.

This discussion has been closed.