Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Explain me bitdefender processes

I'm new in bitdefender. I want to know what are functions of all bitdefender processes. What are bitdefender device management, redline, axillary service, wallet agent?

Comments

• Hi!

Bitdefender Device Management refers to the tools module , which has Disk Cleanup, One Click Optimizer and Startup Optimizer.

Bitdefender Redline is a backup service for the main update service.

Bitdefender Auxiliary service is involved with the protection features, like the main virus shield service.

The wallet agent is needed for the Password Manager features. 

• Thanks.

My error from previous post. Correct is: "I'm new in bitdefender 2019."

Now partially off topic. Before i had 2017 which is better than 2019 for me. In 2017 i can disable updates forever. I hate disturbing me with updates. Of course, there would be no disturbing if i had silent update. But I'd didn't and don't have silent update because i never updated bitdefender (to prevent taking more disk space), i update only virus definitions. But this year it was uninstalled by itself. I installed 2017 again (i have installer in pc) but again it was immediately unistalled. How can i prevent this if i remove 2019 and install 2017 again? Or to prevent this when there will bi version 2020?

• ... when there will be version 2020?

• Hello, 

Older versions of Bitdefender can no longer be installed. 

Thanks. 

This discussion has been closed.