Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Ticket number 2018091014160004 What is happening?

Options

This ticket has been open for coming up to a MONTH. I've had some interaction with a support person, asked a few questions about the way forward and absolutely zilch for the past 10+ days. How do i get a human to respond? I cannot use the product because it is constantly accessing my backup drive even though I have excluded the drive from being scanned. Just a tad of service support would be useful.

Someone advise what I can do to trigger a response.

Comments

• Stefan I.
    Options

Hello,

The reported behavior is known and is currently under investigation by our development team.

We'll make sure to let you know once it has been addressed via an email on the ticket in question.

Thanks!

• Brush6136
    Options

Thanks Stefan. As a retired IT Manager of some 40+ years in the industry this does look as if it's shaping up to be a serious problem for Bitdefender and will almost certainly affect it's reputation. If you have any way of feeding back customers'  experience on this release I'd hope that you might say that owning up to customers about problems in a timely fashion is something that should be adopted.

• This program gets more annoying (at least on the frontend (UI)) and inconvenient in each version. Now that total annoyance being not remedied by them for a month. How can something so serious take you so long. And they don't even make people aware of that problem before updating (i would for sure skipped the update!). And there is even no way to roll back.

I won't continue my subscription once it runs out (in 35 days).

• On 10/8/2018 at 6:01 AM, Stefan I. said:

Hello,

The reported behavior is known and is currently under investigation by our development team.

We'll make sure to let you know once it has been addressed via an email on the ticket in question.

Thanks!

I have had a ticket "under investigation" since JULY!!!

• FYI STILL WAITING

• Brush6136
    Options

Thought they'd fixed this. If my memory serves me correctly it was to do with accessing a USB external drive even when nothing was being done like a scan. Task manager showed read access for no good reason.

This discussion has been closed.