Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Support Contact

Options

Really unhappy with the difficulty of contacting support via email. The "email ticket" links on the bitdefender support page just don't work and nowhere can I find an email address to write to. Consequently I joined this forum.

Firstly let me say I have been very happy with the Bitdefender product. It's the best antivirus on the market.

My issue:

I received a "black friday" special in my email and thought it was a good offer. My current subscription does not end for 42 days so, as I couldn't email, I phoned customer support to ask the question... If I buy the special will it ADD to my current subscription or REPLACE my current subscription? Customer support told me that if I bought this it would EXTEND (ie. ADD to) my current subscription. So I was happy to buy it.

Not so happy when it came to adding the subscription. I got a message that said "you have an active subscription for 42 days do I want to REPLACE it with the new one"?... er, NO!  My only choice was to keep the current one or REPLACE it with the new 365 day subscription and LOSE THE 42 DAYS I HAVE LEFT!!!

Now, do I have to wait until the last day of my current subscription to activate the new one? Will it still be valid? Why this nuisance? Phone support needs to be briefed on this as they are giving out wrong information.

Can someone let me know what I need to do.

Thank you.

Comments

• Sergiu C.
    Options

Hi Martin, 

You can chose the replace option and if the subscriptions are not merged, send an email at bitsy@bitdefender.com and we'll make sure you don't lose any days from the old subscription. 

Thank you!

• Hi Sergiu

I did it and yes they were merged. There was some mixed message however. When I activated the new subscription it said expiry was in 365 days BUT when I went into my account it said I have 405 days left.

All good now, thanks for your help.

• Help meeeeee...... 

I have a subscription of 1 year, for 20 devices, and I wanted to buy 20 more. But when I make the purchase, it adds another year to the 20 that I already had. I want 20 additional.

• On 11/27/2018 at 12:19 PM, Sergiu C. said:

Hi Martin, 

You can chose the replace option and if the subscriptions are not merged, send an email at bitsy@bitdefender.com and we'll make sure you don't lose any days from the old subscription. 

Thank you!

I have a subscription of 1 year, for 20 devices, and I wanted to buy 20 more. But when I make the purchase, it adds another year to the 20 that I already had. I want 20 additional.

Help me please...

• thedriver
    Options

On 11/27/2018 at 10:39 PM, MartinR said:

Really unhappy with the difficulty of contacting support via email. The "email ticket" links on the bitdefender support page just don't work and nowhere can I find an email address to write to. Consequently I joined this forum.

Bitdefender really need to get their support website in order. It frequently doesn't work, as the OP suggested. And Bitdefender can't be bothered to fix it.

See attached pic

2019-01-05 (5).png