Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

BD Total Security 2019 Does not UPDATE after i installed it once.

Options

I am really not happy. Because the product I PAID FOR WITH MONEY does not update, after i installed it once. I need to reinstall all over again, to get the latest antivir codes onto my PC. And that really me off, because i always helped here in this forum. And i paid with money for the product. See here.

This is not funny. Solve it really.

WTF!.png

Comments

• PS i am from Germany, and i am not dumb. It annoys me too, that your server is SLOW as . SLOW. I know about programming and i am not happy with the situation you offer me. I soak stuff with 40MB per second but even your server offers me WHAT. I am really really not happy here.

• SebastianDI
    edited December 2018
    Options

wow fixed, suddenly. U can close it now. But keep watching that u keep customers happy. It is not an affront, but i see since a day or so the server does not update accurate in time. U can close now the thread, because it updated now strangely. And when i write, that usually it took 6 hours or more to update antivirus code. Then it is so. Why i should lie. But good that you fixed it fast as soon i got my post here. Otherwise i would have changed antivir product. on the 60 euros i paid for.

This discussion has been closed.