Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Lose of network features

Options

After recently purchasing and installing Bitdefender Internet Security I am running into a few various issues. This does have Bitdefender Central. Don't know if its related.

First, network mapped drives will not connect. After some time they don't allow access. Only a restart seems to fix it temporarily.

For some reason I am unable to use google.com, nothing loads. all other websites so far are ok. Getting "This site can’t be reached www.google.com unexpectedly closed the connection."

Software issues.

I am unable to pause Bitdefender? From Bitdefender, I go to Protection, Settings under 'AntiVirus' and Bitdefender Shield is greyed out with a tick. (picture attached)

Going to firewall settings I cannot click 'network adapters' (see picture attached) Apparently there is a fix for one issue I am getting in there.

Anyway of fixing these is greatly appreciated as currently its just unusable.

bd.png

bd2.png

Comments

• The google issue is fixed, had to add it to be excluded from blocked sites for some reason?

Still not able to get into network adapters in firewall. or be able to turn off shield temporarily.

• Roxana G
    Options

Hello Matt,

Are you logged in with an admin account into Windows? Please let us know on which browser was the issue with Google, as we suspect that the Bitdefender certificates were not installed.

• Hi Roxana

Have managed to get into the network adapters section. It did need to be an admin account to access that feature.

As for the browser its Google Chrome Version 72.0.3626.81

• Roxana G
    Options

Hello Matt,

You may import the Bitdefender certificates as it follows:

Keep all your browsers closed and press Windows start button and type certmgr.msc, then press Enter

- select Trusted Root Certificates > Certificates

- right click on Certificates and choose All Tasks > Import

- press Next > then Browse to C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender Security\mitm_cache\fake-ca.crt > press Next again

- click Automatically select the certificate store > Next > Finish