Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Real-time optimization no longer works

Options

Hi, I noticed that the real-time optimization function remains disabled even when I set it to on, once it is closed and reopened bitdefender I find it again on off.

This problem had already happened in the past and then it was solved but now there is again, I have the build 23.0.16.72, how do I solve it?

Comments

• Roxana G
    Options

Hi,

Are you logged in with your Administrator account? If you are then send us Support Tool log and a screenshot at bitsy@bitdefender.com.

• N1k0
    Options

Why not fixed this annoying problem? I do not understand you !!

• Roxana G
    Options

19 hours ago, N1k0 said:

Why not fixed this annoying problem? I do not understand you !!

Hello,

Have you contacted our team and send them the log for more investigation? In case you did, please provide us the ticket id.

• N1k0
    Options

Just now, Roxana G said:

Hello,

Have you contacted our team and send them the log for more investigation? In case you did, please provide us the ticket id.

I have not done it yet, I will do it as soon as possible, but then this problem only happens to me? You can not verify if you are aware of this problem? Thanks again and sorry for the trouble.

• N1k0
    Options

26 minutes ago, Roxana G said:

Hello,

Ehy Roxana, I think I solved the problem, I simply uninstalled and reinstalled Total Security and now the real-time optimization function works again!

I apologize if I was abusive, it was not my intention.

Thanks to everyone, problem solved for now.