Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

License Expired?

Options
rogueairborne
edited September 2008 in General talk

I get a message saying "Your bitdefender license has expires, your system is no longer protected". When I go to the control panel, says I have 333 days left. Just bought this a month ago. I DID have a trial version on here that I removed a while back. Any ideas?

Comments

• I get a message saying "Your bitdefender license has expires, your system is no longer protected". When I go to the control panel, says I have 333 days left. Just bought this a month ago. I DID have a trial version on here that I removed a while back. Any ideas?

Also, tried reentering the license key and it says to register my product, enter a different key.

• Niels
    Options

Hello rogueairborne,

Please check your windows time and date settings. Are you able to perform updates? If so you are still protected. This is only a user forum. The best thing is contacting customer care tomorrow or you can use phone support ( I think that phone support is available during week-ends) to see the phone numbers you need to log-in on your account that you created on the BitDefender website.

Kind regards,

Niels

• I get the message too it is very strange, i think it is a real forum question and it is not nice to send people in the sea with an answer like call the helpdesk.

• Niels
    Options

Hello Mondriaan,

This is only a user forum. That is why I send him to support because I nor any of the other moderators can solve license issues. That is something that BitDefender need to do. If you take a look at my posts you will see that I only send people to support if they have problems with their license.

Kind regards,

Niels

• Oke i have stopped a tool that i had installed on my computer, this program seemed to affect my systray so that the BD icon looked gray and gave the message that my license was expired. Its allright now. :)

• Oke i have stopped a tool that i had installed on my computer, this program seemed to affect my systray so that the BD icon looked gray and gave the message that my license was expired. Its allright now. :)

No answer on customer service (they disconect after five minuetes). Right out of the box this is what I get License expired. Not happy and no service.