Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Threat Actions and Target Processing

Options

Hello.

I have Bitdefender Total Security 2019 build 23.024.120 installed on my laptop.

In Antivirus settings -> Threat actions, "Take proper actions" is selected.

Today i did Full system scan and Quick scan, and when i looked in the both Log files, i saw that under "Target Processing" primary and seconday actions taken on infected and suspiciuos items is "None". This is strange, because prevously in settings "Take proper actions" is selected.

Please check this issue.

Thank you.

about.jpg

antivirus settings.jpg

full system scan.jpg

quick scan.jpg

Comments

• Roxana G
    Options

16 hours ago, Gjoksi79 said:

Hello.

I have Bitdefender Total Security 2019 build 23.024.120 installed on my laptop.

In Antivirus settings -> Threat actions, "Take proper actions" is selected.

Today i did Full system scan and Quick scan, and when i looked in the both Log files, i saw that under "Target Processing" primary and seconday actions taken on infected and suspiciuos items is "None". This is strange, because prevously in settings "Take proper actions" is selected.

Please check this issue.

Thank you.

about.jpg

antivirus settings.jpg

full system scan.jpg

quick scan.jpg

Hi,

Please send us a Support Tool log at the email address bitsy@bitdefender.com and our team will assist you.

How to generate a Support Tool log: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/1730/

Thank you!

• Hello again.

I did what you told me to do, and Bitdefender Support Center contacted me via e-mail.

Now, "problem" is solved. It turned out that i just misunderstood the Log file.

They explained to me everything.

Thank you and thanks to the guys from Support Center. :) 

• Roxana G
    Options

16 hours ago, Gjoksi79 said:

Hello again.

I did what you told me to do, and Bitdefender Support Center contacted me via e-mail.

Now, "problem" is solved. It turned out that i just misunderstood the Log file.

They explained to me everything.

Thank you and thanks to the guys from Support Center. :) 

Hello,

Thank you for the update.

• Does the user comment above mean that there is no problem with a Target Processing of None?