Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How does one order Netgear armor?! (bitdefender for ORBI)

Options

Following all the KB's on the netgear site re armor leads to one dead end after another.  I had the trial working and it expired.  Now I'd like to subscribe.  But I can't figure out where!

I asked this on the netgear orbi forums and they sent me here.  

I don't see a specific sku for this on your site - which version works with the Orbi mesh router?

Thx!

Comments

• Roxana G
    Options

On 7/24/2019 at 10:01 PM, wolfereeno said:

Following all the KB's on the netgear site re armor leads to one dead end after another.  I had the trial working and it expired.  Now I'd like to subscribe.  But I can't figure out where!

I asked this on the netgear orbi forums and they sent me here.  

I don't see a specific sku for this on your site - which version works with the Orbi mesh router?

Thx!

Hello,

Please write us at bitsy@bitdefender.com and our Commercial Team will send you an offer via email.

Thank you.

• wolfereeno
    edited August 2019
    Options

Ok I finally figured out how to order Armor and did so and got an activation code.  I followed the steps to add it to my orbi router and it looked like it worked BUT the orbi app still says the status of armor has expired.   

If I go through the steps to Activate my account, after logging in, Armor seems active and says I have 360 days left in my sub.  But the ORBI app still is not aware of this.

Also, I tried to log into Bitdefendercentral, and it says I don't have a valid account.   So I created one using the email I registered Armor with and created an account. When I try to apply the Activation Code, it fails and says error activating your sub, try again Later.

• Roxana G
    Options

17 hours ago, wolfereeno said:

Ok I finally figured out how to order Armor and did so and got an activation code.  I followed the steps to add it to my orbi router and it looked like it worked BUT the orbi app still says the status of armor has expired.   

If I go through the steps to Activate my account, after logging in, Armor seems active and says I have 360 days left in my sub.  But the ORBI app still is not aware of this.

Also, I tried to log into Bitdefendercentral, and it says I don't have a valid account.   So I created one using the email I registered Armor with and created an account. When I try to apply the Activation Code, it fails and says error activating your sub, try again Later.

Hello,

Have you tried to login into the application with the email address under which the subscription is activated? If you did, please send us a screenshot with the error.

• wolfereeno
    Options

Yes, of course I am using the account I used for the subscription. 

This is on the https://central.bitdefender.com/subscriptions?modal=redeem 

I can't post my screen without posting my Activation Code.  The error says: "There was an error activating your subscription. Please try again later" 

• wolfereeno
    edited August 2019
    Options

I had a brief chat with tech support, they said my account is managed via armor.netgear.com, which I can log into and my account seems active for 360 more days. 

Except for two issues:

1) the orbi IOS app still thinks the sub has expired.  

2) on armor.netgear.com, under devices, it says its installed on 0 routers.

Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 4.04.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 4.13.05 PM.png

• Roxana G
    Options

14 hours ago, wolfereeno said:

I had a brief chat with tech support, they said my account is managed via armor.netgear.com, which I can log into and my account seems active for 360 more days. 

Except for two issues:

1) the orbi IOS app still thinks the sub has expired.  

2) on armor.netgear.com, under devices, it says its installed on 0 routers.

Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 4.04.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 4.13.05 PM.png

Hi,

The issue should be solved now. Please check on your end. Please keep in mind in case you encounter similar issues to write us at bitsy@bitdefender.com, as the Forum is intended only for technical issues.

Thank you!

• orbirouterlogin
    orbirouterlogin orbi router login
    Options

know that this action will force your router to work on the default settings and you will have to do the Orbi router login again from the beginning. 

https://webgrowdesigns.com/how-to-factory-reset-orbi-rbr50-2-different-approaches/