Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Admin rights with standard windows user

Options

Hello, 

I'm the only W10 pro uset at home.  As highly recommended I want to use Standard windows account as much as I can but ... Too often BD stops an action and I cannot accept it ... I have to end windows session, open an Admin session, accept the blocked action, close admin session, reopen standard session etc ... Very annoying ... How can I accept a change in BD Total Security 2019 only by entering an admin password ?  It should be easy to do ... 

As there another way to do that ?   

J Guy  

Comments

• Roxana G
    Options

On 8/2/2019 at 8:25 PM, J Guy said:

Hello, 

I'm the only W10 pro uset at home.  As highly recommended I want to use Standard windows account as much as I can but ... Too often BD stops an action and I cannot accept it ... I have to end windows session, open an Admin session, accept the blocked action, close admin session, reopen standard session etc ... Very annoying ... How can I accept a change in BD Total Security 2019 only by entering an admin password ?  It should be easy to do ... 

As there another way to do that ?   

J Guy  

Hi,

If you want to make any changes in Bitdefender settings, indeed, you can do them if you are logged in with an admin account. If you use the standard user account, the only option is to run Bitdefender as admin.