Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Annual Renewal

Options

Been a subscriber to Bitdefender for many years, Internet Securitry Version, always de-activate the auto-renewal option as I prefer to make a choice on renewal each year and have always found that I can get a better deal by buying the current version rather than renewing.

As renewal is in a few months, checked today on offers, clicked "renew" from desktop.

Up came offer of same version renewal for £19.99, tax included (VPN Premium not selected)

Select "Buy Now" and offer has changed to £25.00, tax included ( no additional components selected)

See attached snapshots.

What's going on, am I missing something ?

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=19449" data-fileExt='docx' data-fileid='19449'>Bitdefender Renewal Offer 01-09-19.docx

Comments

• Roxana G
    Options

19 hours ago, tiffy said:

Been a subscriber to Bitdefender for many years, Internet Securitry Version, always de-activate the auto-renewal option as I prefer to make a choice on renewal each year and have always found that I can get a better deal by buying the current version rather than renewing.

As renewal is in a few months, checked today on offers, clicked "renew" from desktop.

Up came offer of same version renewal for £19.99, tax included (VPN Premium not selected)

Select "Buy Now" and offer has changed to £25.00, tax included ( no additional components selected)

See attached snapshots.

What's going on, am I missing something ?

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=19449" rel="">Bitdefender Renewal Offer 01-09-19.docx 166.6 kB · 3 downloads

Hello,

Please contact us at bitsy@bitdefender.com and our Commercial Team will assist you. The Forum is intended to Technical issues.

This discussion has been closed.