Upgrade to 2020?

ericl
edited September 2019 in Install activation

Hello, sorry if this has already been discussed somewhere ... I am just about to switch from my previous antivirus software from BitDefender total security because there are some interesting deals at best-buy right now (5 users / 3 years). Only thing I am worried about is that the box says BitDefender 2018 ... will I be able to upgrade to latest version? Or will I be stuck with an old version for 3 years?

Thanks in advance

Eric

Comments

• You will get the newest Version.

Correct me if I am wrong.

• Will perform the install tonight and will update this post. Thanks

• No matter which version you have on the box, you can upgrade to latest one by using valid key/Account.

• Yes everything went fine, latest version 2020 was downloaded and activated. Works perfectly. Thanks!

Featured content

bitdefender review banner

Ukrainian Government Websites Defaced in Massive Cyberattack

Hackers took down and defaced several Ukrainian government websites after diplomatic talks between Ukrainian, Russian and US officials reached a dead end on Thursday.

Read more

Top Five Security Tips for iPhone Owners in 2022

‘Less is more applies’ perfectly to exploits targeting iOS. They are rare, but can inflict major damage..

Read more

Critical Vulnerability in 3 WordPress Plugins Impacts 84,000 Websites

“Security experts last week disclosed a critical WordPress plugin vulnerability affecting over 84,000 websites"

Read more