Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender free + Traffic Ligth

Options

Hi, is it necessary (to have more protection) to combine Traffic Light with Bitdefender Free?

Bitdefender Free already has web protection against malicious and fraudulent (phishing) sites, so is it enough without Traffic Light alone?

Thanks!

Nunzio

Nunzio ·

Bitdefender Plus, Windows 10 Pro-32 Bit, CPU Intel Core2 Duo T7500, RAM 4 Gb - Bitdefender Mobile Security

Comments

• RedsFan
    Options

I already mentioned it in my previous post, its better with trafficlight because webshield is not strong enough :)

• Nunzio77
    Nunzio77 Defender of the month mod
    Options

But aren't the cloud servers the same?

Nunzio ·

Bitdefender Plus, Windows 10 Pro-32 Bit, CPU Intel Core2 Duo T7500, RAM 4 Gb - Bitdefender Mobile Security

• RedsFan
    Options

BD free has delayed signatures and cloud compared with their paid solutions, trafficlight is more up-to-date with the cloud as it seems cloud is almost non existence in free version

• Hello everyone,

To clear this matter up, the detection engines are the same and the updates are read directly from the cloud, thus, none of the products are receiving delayed updates.

• RedsFan
    RedsFan ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Options

I have my doubts, i have seen  a malware pack test on video with a paid and free version solution and the free detected the same malware almost 4 hours later ......

• Nunzio77
    edited May 2020
    Options

So in summary it is not necessary to use BD Traffic light in the browser using BS Free?

Are the cloud servers always the same (free version, paid version and Traffic Light)?

Thanks. 😉

Nunzio.

Nunzio ·

• Nunzio77
    Options

Nunzio ·