Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

"error Writing To File: D:\programas\bitdefender\bitdefender2008\bdfsfltr.sys. Verify That You Have

Options

hi,

my subscription ran out for Norton and when I tried to reinstall Norton i was unable to do so. This is essentially the tip of the iceberg. It turns out that I cannot install any type of antivirus, nor can I run in safe mode. My computr is filled with garbage and I cannot manage to get very much of it off. I ran the bit defender scan from the internet before I tried to intall and followed the direction as stated. I was unable to install and recieved the smae erroe message I I have reiceived with Norton, and with Hijack this. I was able to ran hijack this from the internet, but was also unable to install on my machine.

I am so frustrated and have virtually no experience with viruses and malware. I use my computer for work, (3D rendering and filmmaking) and this is absolutely killing me.

Please help me and please be somewhat specific if possible. I have used comptuers all of my life, but, in reality know very little aside from using programs and dealing with issues associated with programs. This is entirely new to me and it seems that I am in pretty deep.

Thank you very much in advance for any help that anyone can give me.

take care,

Jerarch18

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=3279" data-fileid="3279" rel="">hijackthis_NIGHT.txt

Comments