Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Request you to add feature of ''notify the user to take the right action'' after finding a treat

Options

Request you to add feature of ''notify the user to take the right action'' after finding a treat by real time protection or behavior protection.

Being bitdefender fan since 2008, i used to keep requesting bitdefender forum since 2011 to add below feature,

you to add feature of ''notify the user to take the right action'' after finding a treat 

but bitdefender has not added it yet..hence i used kaspersky everytime. can you please add option of ''notify the user to take the right action'' after finding a treat. sample is given below from kaspersky or G data.

below is snap shot of kaspersky for example..in which we get option of selecting action also like to do quarantine or delete or skip or add to exclusion which is also possible in kaspersky configuration..

request bitdefender to give such option of quarantine or delete or add to exclusion or disinfect when bitdefender detect threat by real time protection or behavior detection. i am confident that if bitdefender give such option then i am sure bitdefender sale will increase as everyone know that bitdefender perform better than all.. can be seen in av comparatives.org test ..but due to not giving such option flexibility to user..people prefer kaspersky and other avs as other antivirus give such option..

bitdefender can give this option to may be new edition like bitdefender internet security lite version for giving this flexibility or give this option to their free version and check that this versions are used more by users and take decision accodingly..so plz bitdefender team consider my requests..as many users want to use bitdefender.

presently using kaspersky as they give such flexibility option as bitdefender is not giving so.

Final request you to give try by giving another version name of bitdefender with such flexbility option or in free version. plz