Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I have bought TOTAL SECURITY for fifteen machines, family pack, for my son, as a small wedding gift,

Options

...which he cannot install on new devices in his firm, just now, after everybody was released from lockdown.

Needless to say, he is using my email and my password to connect his devices, since the fifteen licences are a gift from me, and since I provided this information upon registering.

This has never happened before.

We have installed the software on seven devices between the two of us, and what comes next now, with yet over two years to go ?

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited May 2020
    Options

HI Member,

Since this is a licence issue, I would request you to drop an email to bitsy@bitdefender.com .It is better to drop an email to bitdefender support when it comes to licence issue since you have invested your money in it.

There might be delay in response from support team due to covid19 but rest be assured that they will reply back asap.

If this helps, kindly click on agree.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester for 2019 & 2020 products)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Jayakrishnan
    Options

Hello @Jean Marc Olive ,

1. First of all make sure the email ID and password of bitdefender account which you used to register the licence should be used to register the bitdefender application. Just download the application, upload first launch you are asked to login using bitdefender account, just do it with the one you registered the licence.
    2. Visit central.bitdefender.com, login using the credentials, click on ‘My Devices’ to get the list of all devices which are registered with your account and every other details
    3. Also login to central.bitdefender.com and click on ‘My Subscriptions’ to view your active subscription status

Thanks & Regards,