VPN configuration freezes
I'm new to Bitdefender.
So far it is the worst switch I have ever experienced.
Bitdefender VPN configuration freezes:
• I also have forwarded the ports from my modem → router → laptop → windows defender firewall
• I have a DNS proxy but VPN also doesn't work after I switched to Google DNS.
• Unfortunately, Bitdefender cannot protect the SSL certificates in the Vivaldi web browser.
It works on Firefox after an add-on installation.
• I already have used OpenVPN on this laptop and I still use it sometimes.
the configuration also doesn't work when I don't use OpenVPN.
• I haven't found an option to change the listening port.
It just doesn't work.
• Everything worked in Eset but they don't have VPN.
It is still a big difference, because everything worked in Eset.
Thanks in advance