Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

My go-mail.fr activity in danger since the removal of the Widget due to its design

Hello,

I am writing to you because my activity has been sanctioned for 1 week, the withdrawal of the Security Widget is currently compromising my activity with the go-mail.fr site, one of the promising e-mail address creation sites in Europe.

We have been using this one for many years.

Since the Widget has been shut down we have to constantly open the software and go to notifications, it's a colossal waste of my business time.

We have used this Widget constantly to keep us informed of the slightest notifications (Problem, injection etc .... or a failure on our system etc) our computers are constantly running and we are not always in front, and this Widget has allowed us to find out What's going on.

We have used its scan feature to scan customer files or folder contents much easier than opening the program or right clicking.

What to do ? Is this a temporary problem?

Cordial greetings

The staff of Go-mail.fr