Chat function

I was wondering if it was possible for the future to actually have a kind of chat function between devices or even better with any users who have bitdefender installed? It's paranoid times and finding a good messenger is hard, and I would rather have a messenger I trust and actually pay for.

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• AHHDC
    edited July 2022

I JUST PAID FOR THE SEFRVICE AND NEED HELP SETTING UP AND CAN NOT FIND HOW TO GET HELP

• HOW DOES ONE GET SUPPORT TO SET UP AFTER PURCHASE OF SERVICE

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH mod

@AHHDC

Hello.

You should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Regards.

• Hello @AHHDC,

Kindly be advised that this thread is part of the "Product features and Ideation" category and therefore not suited for your inquiry. As the forum is a public online environment, please refrain from posting personal details such as phone numbers and e-mail addresses. I have now edited your comment to remove the sensitive information.

Going forward, I have noticed that you have raised a ticket to our Support Teams to request for assistance. The engineers have concluded that the system requirements are not met, thus Bitdefender installation is not possible on the device you wish to use. As you have requested to cancel your subscription and receive a refund for your Total Security purchase, kindly wait for the commercial representatives to confirm that the refund was issued from their end.

I am very sorry to hear that you could not install Bitdefender on your machine and should you reconsider our products in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Can I add Bitdender for Mac onto my Mac Mini with Sierra 10.12.6 o/s?

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH mod

@CgregR

Hello.

Bitdefender ANTIVIRUS FOR MAC

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

Operating System: macOS X Yosemite (10.10) or later

Available free hard disk space: 1 GB free space

Browsers Supported: Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome

So, you can install Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac on your Mac mini device.

Regards.