[Bug?] Scheduled scans pausing then resuming themselves

I've noticed that Bitdefender Total Security's scheduled scans will immediately pause and resume themselves at the start of the scan (see screenshot). This occurs with both quick scans and system scans, which I have set to run minimised at 1am daily and 2am weekly respectively. I have not tested if the same occurs if the scan is set to run in the foreground instead of minimised.

This seems like a minor issue but it is a little annoying considering it creates 3 notifications when the scan starts instead of just 1.

Bitdefender Total Security 2021, Windows 10 20H2

Comments

• I've noticed that Bitdefender Total Security's scheduled scans will immediately pause and resume themselves at the start of the scan (see screenshot). This occurs with both quick scans and system scans, which I have set to run minimised at 1am daily and 2am weekly respectively. I have not tested if the same occurs if the scan is set to run in the foreground instead of minimised.

This seems like a minor issue but it is a little annoying considering it creates 3 notifications when the scan starts instead of just 1.

Bitdefender Total Security 2021, Windows 10 20H2